You are here:
Homebuilt tools helpful in building planes
Narrow it down:
- Strip Cutter and Triangle Cutter
- downloadable pdf documents detailing the construction of a balsa strip cutter and a cutter to make triangle stock from square stock.
- Beginners Toolkit | Control Chat
- A good overview of the basic tools you will need to build and repair your models.
- Fun with PVC
- PVC pipes and joiners are dirt-cheap, extremely light and very easy to work with. With a little ingenuity, you can make stands for holding you plane while you work on it, for storage or for transportation.
- The Tools Money Can't Buy
- The Tools Money Can't Buy: Some ideas for homemade tools that make many modeling jobs easier.
- Airfield Models - Model Building Tools
- Detailed descriptions of a variety of tools used by model-builders. From setting up your shop to selecting an airbrush.
- Plane and wing holder
- Holders for storage.