You are here:
Special Interests /
Unmanned Aerial Vehicles are used for surveillance and telemetry, for military and civilian use. Electrics are making slow headway into the UAV field.
Narrow it down:
- MicroPilot Small UAV Autopilots
- The MP2028g from MicroPilot is the world’s smallest full featured UAV autopilot. Capabilities include airspeed hold, altitude hold, turn coordination, GPS navigation, plus autonomous operation from launch to recovery.
- ArduPilot is a full-featured autopilot based on the Arduino open-source hardware platform. It uses infrared (thermopile) sensors or an IMU for stabilization and GPS for navigation.
- DIY Drones
- The largest amateur Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) community on the web.
- autopilot: Do it yourself UAV
- Autopilot for model helicopters, with 3 axis IMU/INS GPS